Art Of Click is a performance-based Mobile Advertising Demand Side platform founded in Singapore in 2011. Since then, it has expanded its operations to the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand and India, from its headquarters in Singapore. Art of Click is known for its accelerated growth among local players in South East Asia and has become the leading Mobile Media Agency in the region. Its rapid success has led to its recent acquisition by Xurpas Inc, the largest consumer technology company in the Philippines. Despite its strong revenue growth, Art of Click still retains its start-up culture and mindset by providing an excellent work environment, challenging and enriching projects, an internationally diverse team to work with, and an enjoyable social vibe through various team events.
As one of Art of Click’s Account Managers, you will be in charge of overseeing the smooth operation of our clients’ campaigns. You will be managing the existing portfolio of accounts as well as its expansion. The role will be located at our corporate headquarters in Singapore.
You will work under the supervision of the CEO. You will be responsible for the implementation and optimization of the digital advertising campaigns. You will represent Art of Click in a fast-paced environment and as one of the main points of contact, you will need a client-oriented mindset along with strong written communication skills.
For head-hunters, please contact us if you have a perfectly fitting profile.
Your key responsibilities:
- You will work under the supervision of the Head of Operations.
- Day-to-day management, negotiation, and optimization of mobile performance campaigns
- Data analysis of campaign reports ensuring clients’ or publishers’ metrics are met, including performance optimization
- Create reports and keep records to ensure a coherent service
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Upsell clients on future and larger advertising opportunities with Art Of Click
- Learn and develop vast knowledge of clients’ business, competition, and latest industry news and trends
- Collaborate with the Sales Team and deliver relevant information on the clients’ needs
- Act as a primary point of contact for any questions regarding your accounts
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Verbal and written proficiency in English. (Proficiency in an additional language is a plus)
- At least 2 years of proven experience in account management in the digital industry.
- Education: BA/BSc degree or its equivalent.
- Singaporean Citizens and Permanent Residents preferred.
- Self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with proven ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Creative and analytical thinker; fast learner.
- Central office location with paid vacation/ sick leave annually
- Working in a well-established start-up: excellent work environment with worthwhile challenges
- A challenging job with true management responsibilities
- Working in Singapore: a booming hub in the fastest growing SEA region for the Mobile industry
- Developing your personal network and skills