Art of Click is a performance-based Mobile Advertising Demand Side Platform that was founded 5 years ago in Singapore. While the HQ is still in Singapore, it has expanded to the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam since then. It has known the fastest growth among the local players in SEA and became since the leading Mobile Media Agency in the area. This eventually led to our recent acquisition by Xurpas, the largest consumer technology company in the Philippines. Although boasting strong revenue figures, Art of Click is still a start-up with all what the good things it implies: an excellent work environment, challenging tasks, an international team and a very good social vibe with many team events.
As Art Of Click Sales Manager, you will drive sales activities with key game, application developers, brands and media agencies in Thailand by selling effective mobile advertising solutions. As the key contact for Art Of Click advertisers, you will be responsible for selling and up-selling new and existing clients.
You will work under the supervision of the CEO. You will be responsible for identifying our current clients’ business challenges, as well as creating a pipeline of new clients. You will also be responsible for educating and informing the clients on current and future Art Of Click products. A Sales Manager is engaging and personable, analytical and pro-active, as well as energetic and creative.
For head-hunters, please contact us if you have a perfectly fitting profile.
Your key responsibilities:
- Pro-actively contacts new and existing clients to educate, propose and secure Mobile Advertising campaigns
- Acts as primary point-of-contact for the client during advertising campaigns
- Work on Request for Proposal responses with the Chief Revenue Officer
- Leads day-to-day management and optimization of client campaigns
- Upsells client on future and larger advertising opportunities with Art Of Click
- Learn and develop vast knowledge of client’s business, competition, and latest industry news and trends
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Fluent English and Thai speaker
- Thai passport holder
- Experience: 2+ years of digital media sales, beginners will be considered
- Education: BA/BSc required
- Knowledge and if possible work experience in mobile games and application or media and advertising.
- Self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential.
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value.
- Comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Creative and analytical thinker; fast learner.
- High commission scheme to reward best achievers
- Good base salary and results-based bonuses
- Working in a well-established start-up: excellent work environment with worthwhile challenges
- A challenging job with the launch of the Indian office that implies true management responsibilities
- Cross working with teams from Singapore
- Working in Thailand and India: two booming hubs in the fastest growing area for the Mobile industry
- Developing your personal network and skills
If you are interested please send your resume and cover letter to Antoine MaureauEmail : email@example.com Cell phone: +6696-869-5822