Art Of Click is a performance-based Mobile Advertising Demand Side platform founded in Singapore in 2011. Since then, it has expanded its operations to the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand and India, from its headquarters in Singapore. Art of Click is known for its accelerated growth among local players in South East Asia and has become the leading Mobile Media Agency in the region. Its rapid success has led to its recent acquisition by Xurpas Inc, the largest consumer technology company in the Philippines. Despite its strong revenue growth, Art of Click still retains its start-up culture and mindset by providing an excellent work environment, challenging and enriching projects, an internationally diverse team to work with, and an enjoyable social vibe through various team events.
We are looking for a Chief Operating Officer that will be based in our HQ in Singapore and working closely with the CEO as well as the whole team.
For head-hunters, please contact us if you have a perfectly fitting profile.
Your key responsibilities:
- Defining and executing the general strategy with the CEO
- Planning, implementing and managing Operations project and ensuring they meet business objectives.
- Daily management of Singapore Operations team but also distance management of Manilla, Jakarta, New Delhi and Bangkok teams.
- Leading, providing direction and guidance to the team to maintain good levels of motivation
- Work with the Sales Manager to expand and strengthen our current clients relationships to a larger scale
- Representing the company in Mobile events (conferences, etc.), in Singapore or internationally
- Reporting to the CEO
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Excellent track record of at least 8 years of work experience in the industry (Digital Advertising, including Programmatic)
- Excellent leadership, organizational, analytical and communication skills
- A strong network in the industry
- A clear dedication to your role (can expect extensive hours and outside normal office hours)
- An excellent mastery of English. Other languages are a plus
- Permanent Residents/EP holders/Singaporean citizens
- Good base salary and results-based bonuses
- Working in a well-established start-up: excellent work environment with worthwhile challenges
- A challenging job with many responsibilities
- A good social vibe: company events such as monthly dinner/drinks etc.
- Working in Singapore: a booming hub in the fastest growing area for the Mobile industry
- Cross-working with Manilla, Jakarta, New Delhi and Bangkok, including work travels
- Developing your personal network and skills