Art of Click is a performance-based Mobile Advertising Demand Side Platform that was founded 5 years ago in Singapore. While the HQ is still in Singapore, it has expanded to the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam since then. It has known the fastest growth among the local players in South East Asia and became since the leading Mobile Media Agency in the area. This eventually led to our recent acquisition by Xurpas, the largest consumer technology company in the Philippines. Although boasting strong revenue figures, Art of Click is still a startup with all what the good things it implies: an excellent work environment, challenging tasks, an international team and a very good social vibe with many team events.
We are looking for a Chief Operating Officer that will be based in our HQ in Singapore and working closely with the CEO as well as the whole team.
For head-hunters, please contact us if you have a perfectly fitting profile.
Your key responsibilities:
- Defining and executing the general strategy with the CEO
- Planning, implementing and managing Operations project and ensuring they meet business objectives.
- Daily management of Singapore Operations team but also distance management of Manilla, Jakarta and Vietnam teams.
- Leading, providing direction and guidance to the team to maintain good levels of motivation
- Work with the Sales Manager to expand and strengthen our current clients relationships to a larger scale
- Representing the company in Mobile events (conferences, etc.), in Singapore or internationally
- Reporting to the CEO
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Excellent track record of at least 8 years of work experience in the industry
- Excellent leadership, organizational, analytical and communication skills
- A strong network in the industry
- A clear dedication to your role (can expect extensive hours and outside normal office hours)
- An excellent mastery of English. Other languages are a plus
- Permanent Residents/EP holders/Singaporean citizens
- Good base salary and results-based bonuses
- Working in a well-established start-up: excellent work environment with worthwhile challenges
- A challenging job with many responsibilities
- A good social vibe: company events such as monthly dinner/drinks etc.
- Working in Singapore: a booming hub in the fastest growing area for the Mobile industry
- Cross-working with Manilla, Bangkok, Jakarta and Vietnam, including work travels
- Developing your personal network and skills
If you are interested please send your resume and cover letter to our CEO Emmanuel Allix at firstname.lastname@example.org