Art of Click is a performance-based Mobile Advertising Demand Side Platform that was founded 5 years ago in Singapore. While the HQ is still in Singapore, it has expanded to the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam since then. It has known the fastest growth among the local players in South East Asia and became since the leading Mobile Media Agency in the area. This eventually led to our recent acquisition by Xurpas, the largest consumer technology company in the Philippines. Although boasting strong revenue figures, Art of Click is still a start-up with all what the good things it implies: an excellent work environment, challenging tasks, an international team and a very good social vibe with many team events.
Due to our opening of new offices in South-East Asia, we are looking for an experienced Country Manager in our office in Bangkok to support our clients in the development and operations of campaigns in Thailand. To perform his job successfully, a country manager must be engaging and personable, analytical and pro-active, as well as energetic and creative.
For headhunters, please ONLY contact us if you have a perfect match.
Your key responsibilities:
- Leading and managing Bangkok team to drive sales activities with key game, application developers, brands and media agencies
- Working with the Thai Sales Manager to expand and strengthen our current clients’ relationships to a larger scale and identify their business challenges
- Managing key client relationships, building and maintaining relationships with local partners to assign revenue and profit
- Developing business strategy to build company’s share of the SEA market
- Overseeing and contributing to all Business Development activities
- Managing the overall finances of the local operation including establishing and achieving budgets
- Recruiting and developing a local team of consultants and staff to support the growth of business
- Representing the company in Mobile events (conferences, etc.) in Thailand
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Fluent in English and Thai
- Thai passport holder
- Excellent track record of work experience in the digital media industry
- Excellent leadership, organizational, analytical and communication skills with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value
- Knowledge of local market as well as SEA marketplace and of legislative requirements
- Good base salary and results-based bonuses
- Working in a well-established start-up: excellent work environment with worthwhile challenges
- A new professional challenge with many responsibilities and a role with enormous growth potential
If you are interested please send your resume and cover letter to Antoine Maureau at firstname.lastname@example.org