Art of Click is a performance-based Mobile Advertising Demand Side Platform that was founded 5 years ago in Singapore. While the HQ is still in Singapore, it has expanded to the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam since then. It has known the fastest growth among the local players in South East Asia and became since the leading Mobile Media Agency in the area. This eventually led to our recent acquisition by Xurpas, the largest consumer technology company in the Philippines. Although boasting strong revenue figures, Art of Click is still a start-up with all what the good things it implies: an excellent work environment, challenging tasks, an international team and a very good social vibe with many team events.
We are looking for a Head of Marketing that will be based in our HQ in Singapore and working with the CEO and the whole team.
For head-hunters, please contact us if you have a perfectly fitting profile.
Your key responsibilities:
- Planning, executing and managing the Marketing campaigns as well as global PR
- Planning and managing the general Marketing budget and resources allocation across all marketing channels
- Shaping and improving the existing brand strategy and image
- Shaping, executing and managing the Social Media activities and presence
- Managing the SEO and SEM strategy
- Managing the promotional texts (blog articles, press articles, etc.)
- Managing Internal communication and events (Monthly drinks, team-building travels, etc.)
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- 8+ years in a Marketing role
- Mobile (or digital) advertising expertise (CPM, video) with established contact with brands and agencies
- Ability to develop budgets, financial plannings
- Great creative and analytical skills with an attention to details
- Leadership and management skills
- Excellent communicational skills and English mastery
- Permanent Residents/EP holders/Singaporean citizens
- Good base salary and results-based bonuses
- Working in a well-established start-up: excellent work environment with worthwhile challenges
- A challenging job in a company where a lot is still to be done regarding Marketing
- Cross working with all the teams of talented individuals to develop your marketing strategy according to existing needs
- A good social vibe: company events such as monthly dinner/drinks etc.
- Working in Singapore: a booming hub in the fastest growing area for the Mobile industry
- Developing your personal network and skills