Art Of Click is a performance-based Mobile Advertising Demand Side platform founded in Singapore in 2011. Since then, it has expanded its operations to the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand and India, from its headquarters in Singapore. Art of Click is known for its accelerated growth among local players in South East Asia and has become the leading Mobile Media Agency in the region. Its rapid success has led to its recent acquisition by Xurpas Inc, the largest consumer technology company in the Philippines. Despite its strong revenue growth, Art of Click still retains its start-up culture and mindset by providing an excellent work environment, challenging and enriching projects, an internationally diverse team to work with, and an enjoyable social vibe through various team events.
We are looking for a Head of Marketing that will be based in our HQ in Singapore and working with the CEO and the whole team.
For head-hunters, please contact us if you have a perfectly fitting profile.
Your key responsibilities:
- Planning, executing and managing the Marketing campaigns as well as global PR
- Planning and managing the general Marketing budget and resources allocation across all marketing channels
- Shaping and improving the existing brand strategy and image
- Shaping, executing and managing the Social Media activities and presence
- Managing the SEO and SEM strategy
- Managing the promotional texts (blog articles, press articles, etc.)
- Managing Internal communication and events (Monthly drinks, team-building travels, etc.)
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- 8+ years in a Marketing role
- Mobile (or digital) advertising expertise (CPM, video) with established contact with brands and agencies
- Ability to develop budgets, financial plannings
- Great creative and analytical skills with an attention to details
- Leadership and management skills
- Excellent communicational skills and English mastery
- Permanent Residents/EP holders/Singaporean citizens
- Good base salary and results-based bonuses
- Working in a well-established start-up: excellent work environment with worthwhile challenges
- A challenging job in a company where a lot is still to be done regarding Marketing
- Cross working with all the teams of talented individuals to develop your marketing strategy according to existing needs
- A good social vibe: company events such as monthly dinner/drinks etc.
- Working in Singapore: a booming hub in the fastest growing area for the Mobile industry
- Developing your personal network and skills