Art of Click is a performance-based Mobile Advertising Demand Side Platform that was founded 5 years ago in Singapore. While the HQ is still in Singapore, it has expanded to the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam since then. It has known the fastest growth among the local players in South East Asia and became since the leading Mobile Media Agency in the area. This eventually led to our recent acquisition by Xurpas, the largest consumer technology company in the Philippines. Although boasting strong revenue figures, Art of Click is still a start-up with all what the good things it implies: an excellent work environment, challenging tasks, an international team and a very good social vibe with many team events.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Publishers in our office in Singapore to manage our publishers’ team and support our clients in the development and operations of campaigns in Singapore. To perform his job successfully, a Head of Publishers must be a leader engaging and personable, analytical and pro-active, as well as energetic and creative.
For headhunters, please ONLY contact us if you have a perfect match.
Your key responsibilities:
- Leading and cross-managing publisher teams in Singapore and Philippines
- Developing and managing publisher relations by signing off strategic partners and monitoring existing accounts
- Expand our publishernetwork by identifying and reaching out to publishers and other traffic sources
- Analyzing data to provide strategic recommendations to help publishers raise CPMs, CTR, and revenue
- Main point of contact for some top publishers accounts and providing day-to-day client support
- Developing business strategy to increase our presence on the SEA market
- Representing the company in Mobile events (conferences, etc.) and attending client meetings
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Fluent in English
- Permanent Residents/EP holders/Singaporean citizens
- Strong work experience in the digital media industry and existing network in mobile apps publishers
- Strong leadership, organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge of local market as well as SEA marketplace
- Highly motivated with experience in management responsibilities
- Good base salary and results-based bonuses
- Working in a well-established start-up: excellent work environment with worthwhile challenges
- A new professional challenge with many responsibilities and a role with enormous growth potential
If you are interested please send your resume and cover letter to our CEO Emmanuel Allix at email@example.com