About the Company
Art of Click is a mobile performance demand-side platform with an extensive network across the entire APAC region. We support both global and regional communication agencies, as well as leading brands, in the development and execution of their mobile strategies. Our goal is to be a key player in every strategic mobile advertisement market in the world.
Since its inception in 2011, Art of Click has expanded its operations to the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand and India, from its headquarters in Singapore. Art of Click is known for its accelerated growth among local players in South East Asia and has become fastest growing mobile marketing platform in Asia Pacific, with presence in key markets such as Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South East Asia, as well as North America and Europe. Its rapid success has led to its acquisition by Xurpas Inc in 2016, the largest consumer technology company in the Philippines.
Despite its strong revenue growth, Art of Click still retains its start-up culture and mindset by providing an excellent work environment, challenging and enriching projects, an internationally diverse team to work with, and an enjoyable social vibe through various team events.
Digital marketing is constantly evolving and changing amidst the competitive and progressive world of digital advertising. To stay ahead, Art of Click Singapore is scouting for a talent capable of executing our operational strategies in programmatic advertising.
- Manage all aspects of large digital branding campaigns with limited supervision.
- Execute an even split of trafficking and operational account management.
- Coordinate with Sales to create client-specific pre-sale proposals and effective presentations, including creating site lists, checking inventory, providing unit specifications, and pulling research.
- Working internally and externally from the point of sale, managing kick off calls, gathering assets, setting campaigns live, and optimizing campaign based on KPIs.
- Execute campaigns through our best in class buying platform (set up, trafficking, tracking delivery, and optimization).
- Regularly make critical decisions in campaign execution to achieve the objectives of both client and Art of Click.
- Manage campaign revenue and delivery.
- Regularly interact with clients and Sales, using judgment and discretion to achieve growth in client relationships.
- Understand inventory sources with the ability to optimize campaigns (delivery, margin, KPI) best on optimal site mix.
- Understand campaign drivers and initiates dialogue internally and externally for improvement, i.e. recommendations.
- Graduate of any 4-year bachelor’s degree.
- Five (5) years of experience in programmatic AdOps.
- Five (5) years of experience in a client-facing operational role within the media or advertising industry.
- Has experience in working with Publisher or Network.
- Exposure to advertising operations including launching and executing campaigns and negotiating with publishers.
- Experience with running programmatic campaigns, interacting with DSP/SSP, and exchanges.
- Exposure to APAC market.
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We Would Prefer if You Have:
- Singaporean citizenship or permanent residence in Singapore (Singapore PR).
- A passion about advertising in general, but also know your stuff when it comes to audience research, media buying, planning, account management, brand management, ad operations, or all the above.
- An in-depth understanding of Programmatic and Ad trafficking experience.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the passion to help build and grow businesses.
- Basic project management skills.
- The ability to make beautiful and insight-stimulating charts in Excel out of enormous data sets and can use the numbers and visuals to explain results in clear jargon-free terms.
- A proven track record in forming strong and lasting relationships with clients through being responsive, personable, organized, and with the ability to tackle their tough questions.
- Worked in inter-disciplinary teams and demonstrated your ability to play well with others.
- A proven reputation for being helpful and easy to work with among sales people, marketers, and engineers.