Art Of Click is a performance-based Mobile Advertising Demand Side platform founded in Singapore in 2011. Since then, it has expanded its operations to the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand and India, from its headquarters in Singapore. Art of Click is known for its accelerated growth among local players in South East Asia and has become the leading Mobile Media Agency in the region. Its rapid success has led to its recent acquisition by Xurpas Inc, the largest consumer technology company in the Philippines. Despite its strong revenue growth, Art of Click still retains its start-up culture and mindset by providing an excellent work environment, challenging and enriching projects, an internationally diverse team to work with, and an enjoyable social vibe through various team events.
As Art Of Click’s Sales Director – Indonesia, you will drive sales activities vigorously with brands and media agencies in Indonesia by selling effective mobile advertising solutions. The role will be located at our Jakarta office. As the key contact for Art Of Click’s pool of advertisers, you will be responsible for selling and up-selling new and existing clients.
You will work under the supervision of the CRO. You will be responsible for identifying our current clients’ business challenges, as well as creating a pipeline of new clients. You will also be responsible for educating and informing the clients on current and future Art of Click products. The Sales Director – Indonesia is an individual who can work independently with limited supervision, is zealous in delivering sales objectives, with the drive to go the extra mile in achieving exemplary results.
For head-hunters, please contact us if you have a perfectly fitting profile.
Your key responsibilities:
- Pro-actively contacts new and existing clients to educate, propose and secure Mobile Advertising campaigns.
- Acts as primary point-of-contact for the client during advertising campaigns
- Work closely with Account Managers.
- Work on Request for Proposal responses with the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Leads day-to-day management and optimization of clients’ campaigns.
- Upsell clients on future and larger advertising opportunities with Art Of Click.
- Learn and develop a vast knowledge of clients’ business, competition, and latest industry news and trends.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- 5-10 years of proven knowledge and experience in mobile advertising.
- Education: BA/BSc degree or its equivalent.
- Extensive contacts with brands and agencies in Indonesia and South East Asia.
- Hard working attitude with the commitment to go the extra mile.
- Persistent in effectively developing the sales pipeline for video and programmatic advertising.
- Self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Fast learner with creative and analytical competencies.
- Verbal and written proficiency in English (Proficiency in an additional language is a plus)
- Base Salary: US$ 3,500 to 6,000 with results-based bonuses
- Attractive commission scheme to reward best achievers
- Opportunity to work in a well-established start-up that provides an inclusive work environment with enriching challenges
- A challenging job with true management responsibilities
- Developing your personal network and skills