Art of Click is a performance-based Mobile Advertising Demand Side Platform that was founded 5 years ago in Singapore. While the HQ is still in Singapore, it has expanded to the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam since then. It has known the fastest growth among the local players in South East Asia and became since the leading Mobile Media Agency in the area. This eventually led to our recent acquisition by Xurpas, the largest consumer technology company in the Philippines. Although boasting strong revenue figures, Art of Click is still a start-up with all what the good things it implies: an excellent work environment, challenging tasks, an international team and a very good social vibe with many team events.
We are looking for a Sales Manager for India that will first be based in Singapore HQ and then in our Indian office. You will drive sales activities with key game, application developers, brands and media agencies in Singapore and India by selling effective mobile advertising solutions. As the key contact for Art Of Click advertisers, you will be responsible for selling and up-selling new and existing clients. You will work under the supervision of the CEO. You will be responsible for identifying our current clients’ business challenges, as well as creating a pipeline of new clients. You will also be responsible for educating and informing the clients on current and future Art Of Click products.
For head-hunters, please contact us if you have a perfectly fitting profile.
Your key responsibilities:
- Contact new and existing clients to educate, propose and secure Mobile Advertising campaigns, especially with Indian partners
- Act as a primary point-of-contact for the client during advertising campaigns
- Work on request for proposal responses with the Chief Revenue Officer or CEO
- Leads day-to-day management and optimization of client campaigns
- Upsell client on future and larger advertising opportunities with Art Of Click
- Learn and develop vast knowledge of clients’ business, competition, and latest industry news and trends
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Fluent English and Indian speaker
- Good knowledge of the Indian market
- EP or PR holder (Only people already in Singapore shall apply), Willing to relocate to New Delhi
- Experience: 5+ years of digital media sales
- Education: BA/BSc required
- Knowledge and if possible work experience in mobile games and application or media and advertising.
- Self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential.
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value.
- Comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment.
- Creative and analytical thinker; fast learner.
- Good base salary and results-based bonuses
- Working in a well-established start-up: excellent work environment with worthwhile challenges
- A challenging job with the launch of the Indian office that implies true management responsibilities
- Cross working with teams from Singapore
- Working in Singapore and India: two booming hubs in the fastest growing area for the Mobile industry
- Developing your personal network and skills
If you are interested please send your resume and cover letter to Clément Simonneau at firstname.lastname@example.org