Art Of Click is a performance-based Mobile Advertising Demand Side platform founded in Singapore in 2011. Since then, it has expanded its operations to the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, and Vietnam, from its headquarters in Singapore. Art of Click is known for its accelerated growth among local players in South East Asia and has become the leading Mobile Media Agency in the region. Its rapid success has led to its recent acquisition by Xurpas Inc, the largest consumer technology company in the Philippines. Despite its strong revenue growth, Art of Click still retains its start-up culture and mindset by providing an excellent work environment, challenging and enriching projects, an internationally diverse team to work with, and an enjoyable social vibe through various team events.
As Art Of Click’s Sales Manager – Indonesia, you will drive sales activities vigorously with brands and media agencies in Indonesia by selling effective mobile advertising solutions. The role will be located at our Jakarta office. As the key contact for Art Of Click’s pool of advertisers, you will be responsible for selling and up-selling new and existing clients.
You will work under the supervision of the CEO and closely with our Head of Sales Indonesia. You will be responsible for identifying our current clients’ business challenges, as well as creating a pipeline of new clients. You will also be responsible for educating and informing the clients on current and future Art Of Click products. A Sales Manager is engaging and personable, analytical and pro-active, as well as energetic and creative.
For head-hunters, please contact us if you have a perfectly fitting profile.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Pro-actively contacts new and existing clients to educate, propose and secure Mobile Advertising campaigns
- Acts as primary point-of-contact for the client during advertising campaigns
- Work closely with Account Managers
- Work on Request for Proposal responses with the Chief Revenue Officer
- Leads day-to-day management and optimization of clients’ campaigns
- Upsells clients on future and larger advertising opportunities with Art Of Click
- Learn and develop vast knowledge of clients’ business, competition, and latest industry news and trends
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- At least 5 years of proven experience in digital media sales.
- Education: BA/BSc degree or its equivalent.
- Extensive contacts with brands and agencies in Indonesia and South East Asia.
- Knowledge and work experience in programmatic media advertising.
- Self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Creative and analytical thinker; fast learner.
- High commission scheme to reward best achievers.
- Verbal and written proficiency in English.
- Indonesian Citizens preferred.
- Central office location with paid vacation/ sick leave annually
- Working in a well-established start-up: excellent work environment with worthwhile challenges
- A challenging job with true management responsibilities
- Developing your personal network and skills